Any Defra Office
£35,895 - £43,847
17th May 2021
• Collaboration – the ability to work well with members of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team
• Curiosity – the urge to find out why things are the way they are and to seek out new challenges
• Problem solving – the imagination, tenacity and intelligence to find the best solution
• Flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment
• Develop software to meet user needs.
• Follow best-practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines.
• Write clean, secure and well-tested code.
• Find ways to improve system robustness, resilience and stability.
• Coach and mentor more junior colleagues.
• Work with other disciplines to understand what needs to be built.
• Explain complex technical jargon to other colleagues in a way in which they would be able to understand.
Required experience for Senior RPA Developer:
• Demonstrable capability of UiPath across Studio, Assistant and Orchestrator components.
• Broad experience of building robots to automate different types of applications.
• Experience of developing in collaboration with other UiPath developers.
• Experience of working in an agile development team in direct collaboration with the business.
• Experience of investigating and resolving issues in live production robots.
• Track record of translating user requirements into viable solutions
UIPath qualification or a willingness to work towards the qualification when working with us.