Bristol, Reading, Warrington, York
£24,918 - £26,584
30th November 2020
The Request & Access Analyst will work with internal and external teams on a daily basis in delivery of IT services as part of the Service Management Operating Model. In addition, you will deal with reported issues, information or access requests, or other services from support service users and customers and also undertake a number of administrative tasks
The position acts as an escalation point for the service desk where requests are not covered by procedure. They will also liaise with external suppliers and internal teams to manage requests.
They assist in the creation, implementation, operation and improvement of a governance framework and process for request management. Additionally, the Request & Access Analyst assists with the integration and coordination of all supplier request management efforts, and also for assuring the quality of supplier work.
This role has no line management responsibilities This role requires an individual who:
• Has excellent customer service skills
• Is an excellent team player with sound judgement, who can communicate effectively both with internal colleagues and external suppliers, verbally and electronically.
• Is able to work on own initiative and complete tasks accurately and to timescales.
• Is confident in sharing knowledge and best practice.
• Is self-motivated and confident in using their own initiative to make sound decisions.
• Works collaboratively with colleagues.
• Has knowledge and experience of Request Fulfilment and using Service Now (myIT).
Previous experience in a Request Fulfilment environment.