Any Defra Office
£35,895 - £43,847
18th January 2021
• Integrating, coordinating and assuring the work of all suppliers involved in a release.
• Establishing the release calendar.
• Working with Project Managers, Service Managers and other stakeholders to determine the contents of each release.
• Reviewing and validating test strategies and cases, including assurance of testing aand infrastructure deployment.
• Determining the method of deployment for applications.
• Determining operational readiness of a release.
• Communicate final acceptability of a release.
• Perform service and quality reviews of warranty support.
To be a successful candidate you will have:
• Knowledge of the Release management process and ITSM toolsets.
• Good knowledge of the Change management process and ITSM toolsets.
• Successful management of complex matrix and multi-supplier environments.
• Excellent influencing, relationship and conflict resolution skills.
• A proven background of establishing and monitoring procedures to control and regulate employee tasks and activities as well as one’s own tasks and responsibilities
• Experience of establishing official and operative goals for the organisation/units and to establish a system of measuring effectiveness of goal attainment.