Key responsibilities include:
• Accountable for the end-to-end running of end-user support desks, including one within the DEFRA team, keeping them to SLAs
• Producing Management information and Business intelligence reporting, and analytics to interpret quantitative and qualitative data to inform service improvement.
• Owner of UK REACH service development governance.
• Represent business stakeholders in discussions with technical teams
• Activity management of the Defra service delivery team.
• Overseeing the design and delivery of all validation and testing processes for future releases of the UK REACH service.
• Overseeing identification and solutions to new bugs, issues and risks from testing and the live service across whole UK REACH service alongside Regulators, and Defra’s digital team and development partners.
• Working closely with the Product Owner to continuously develop and deliver the UK REACH Service Roadmap (working in collaboration with regulators, Health and Safety Executive and Environment Agency, including the ongoing development of UK REACH IT).
The posts offer flexibility to be based outside of London, but the post holder is likely to be required to travel to London regularly (pending Covid restrictions), and may need to be able to attend meetings at short notice.
All of these posts require the successful candidate to hold basic security clearance. Candidates posted to London will be subject to a higher level of clearance because of the security requirements for that location. Job offers to these posts are made on the basis of merit. Security vetting will only take place after the receipt of a job offer.