21st April 2021
During your apprenticeship you will be required to produce a portfolio of work demonstrating your learning and application of different BA tools and techniques including:
• Investigating Techniques
• Business Process Modelling
• Requirements Engineering and Management
• Gap Analysis
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management
• Business Impact Assessment
• Agile Ways of Working
This means that you will:
• Spend a substantial portion of time shadowing others.
• Build your own knowledge and understanding of how the Business Analyst role fits within DDTS, Defra and project delivery teams.
• Work with other Business Analysts to assist in the investigation and resolution of business change problems and opportunities.
• Develop your business analysis skills and techniques by undertaking business analysis activities under supervision.
You will be expected to manage your time between formal certified training and hands on working experience to develop skills on the job.
Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria
As this is a development role it is essential that you also meet the eligibility criteria to undertake this apprenticeship. Please refer to the Candidate Pack for details of the eligibility criteria and information on this apprenticeship.
In particular, please note that this apprenticeship must provide you with substantive new skills and learning and it must be materially different to any other learning you have undertaken, or any other qualification you hold.
You must be available to start work in August 2021. You must be prepared to work a minimum of 50% of your time in Bristol.
• Plus two A-Levels or equivalent